"Every minute you waste is a minute you’ve lost
and you will never get it back
every minute you waste is a minute you’ve lost
and you will never get it back
in a world under glass
you can watch the time pass
as the earth becomes an echo of what’s left outside
but the wind can blow cold
in the depths of your soul
and no one will find you in the place where you hide"
-Upon A Burning Body, Once Upon A Time in Mexico
Read More: http://monsterlyrics.blogspot.com/2012/04/upon-burning-body-once-upon-time-in.html#ixzz268IsHh00
I saw this amazing photo of Danny Leal, the vocalist for the metal band Upon A Burning body online. Decided to sketch it. I saw UABB at Mayhem Fest this year at The Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, CA and I've become obsessed with them.
You can check them out on Facebook! Guaranteed you won't be disappointed.
www.facebook.com/uponaburningbody

No comments:
Post a Comment